The architecture of factorycube-server
1 minute read
This repository contains multiple folders and sub-projects:
- /golang contains software developed in Go, especially factoryinsight and mqtt-to-postgresql and their corresponding tests (-environments)
- /deployment contains all deployment related files for the server and the factorycube, e.g. based on Kubernetes or Docker, sorted in seperate folders
- /sensorconnect contains sensorconnect
- /barcodereader contains barcodereader
- /python-sdk contains a template and examples to analyze data in real-time on the edge devices using Python, Pandas and Docker. It is deprecated as we switched to [node-red] and only published for reference.
- /docs contains the entire documentation and API specifications for all components including all information to buy, assemble and setup the hardware
For new developers the internal structure of mqtt-to-postgresql might not be self-explaining. Therefore, this tutorial.
The UMH uses the semantic versioning. This article explains how to increase the version number and what steps are needed to take